Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Wordless Wednesday: Book Fair!


I LOVE the Book Fair...I told my students that it feels like Christmas to me :) I was able to buy some new books with Scholastic Money, and some fabulous students of mine also donated to our classroom from my wish list.



It made my heart SO happy. What made me even happier was seeing the excitement about these new books!
I kept them up on the board for one day to build some suspense ;) and the next day I allowed students to check them out. There are only a few left now!

Have you read any of these books? Which ones did you love?
 
http://secondgradesugarandspice.blogspot.com/2014/12/wordless-wednesday-its-beginning-to.html
I'm linking up with Miss DeCarbo for Wordless Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read these books since I teach Kinder, but I always love it when the book fair comes. It is totally like Christmas! That is terrific that your students were so excited about the new books. It just makes a teacher heart happy.

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SO love new books too! I love it even more when I can get a great sale. :)

    -Lisa
    Mrs. Spangler in the Middle

    ReplyDelete